It is Children’s Book Week from May 13-19. I thought I would list our favorite children’s books in this week’s post. I asked my daughter and son to list theirs.
- The Usborne Write your own story book
- The Wimpy kid, Do-it-yourself book
- Art2-D2’s Guide to folding and doodling
His other favorite chapter book series:
Here are my all time favorite children’s books. Anything by Dr. Seuss. No explanation needed here.
- Six by Seuss
- Horton hears a who!
- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
- Oh! The places you’ll go
- There’s a wocket in my pocket
- Yertle the Turle and other stories
- I can read with my eyes shut
- Bear Feels Sick: How can you not love that cuddly bear? I love Karma Wilson’s Bear Books.
- How are you peeling?: Did you know veggies and fruits have feelings? This book is not only fun but it’s a work of art.
- When Findus was little and disappeared: Sven Nordqvist is a Swedish children’s books author and illustrator. I got this book from Gothenburg, along with a Pippi Longstocking book. I love this book for its simple, heartwarming story and detailed illustrations. Findus has many other adventures.