If you worry about your crawling baby’s knees, you can make your own DIY knee pads with existing materials that you have at home.
What you need
- A pair of old socks. Preferably elastic, ankle-hi, sports socks for ladies, because they are smaller.
- Two nursing pads with adhesive bands
- Double sided tape if needed
- Cut the toes of the socks.
- Take the nursing pads with adhesive bands. Put them inside the heel, sticking the adhesive part of the nursing pads to your sock.
Your baby’s knee pads are ready to use.
You might want to take a look at other quick practical DIY solutions with a pair of scissors.