I have as straight hairs as corn silk, as my grandmother say it. On the bright side, it usually doesn’t even require hair strengthener. However, few hours after I wash my hair and blow dry, it loses its volume. Sometimes, I like to make my hair wavy with the diffuser, after applying mousse to damp hair. The waves made with diffuser are uneven most of the time though. So whenever, I need proper curls for, I like to do this overnight method.
- Wash your hair with a proper shampoo and conditioner.
- Apply shaping mousse to damp hair and blow dry enough to take the dampness out.
- Separate your hair into 4-5 sections (depending on how curly curls you want).
- Twist each section around itself then roll to make a small bun.
- Fasten it with a hairband.
- Go to bed.
- When you wake up, open the buns.
- Flip your hair upside down, run your fingers through the curls and give it a shake.
- Apply hair spray (while upside down) and squeeze the curls up to make it hold.